- Electrical wiring on machines for battery manufacturing.
- Testing of machinery on site.
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of equipment at customers’ premises, in Italy and abroad.
- Average duration of the assignments: around 20-30 consecutive days
- Electrical / electronic expert or equivalent degree
- Advanced knowledge of electrical diagram reading (symbols, components, indexing of components and codes, etc)
- Basic knowledge of the English language (A2 level)
- Independent and detail-oriented in the self-organization of the job
- Capable of handling priorities and flexible in organization
- Problem-solving oriented and ready to work under stressful conditions
- Good knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office suite
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad (around 100-150 days/year after the training period)
- The resource will report to the Operations Department during the period on-site, and to the Field Service Department during the assignments abroad.
- Classification and remuneration to be commensurate with previous experiences
Location: Villafranca di Verona (VR)
Pursuant to current legislation, the job offer is intended to be extended to both sexes (Law 903/77).