- Design and develop machines for manufacturing lead-acid batteries, by defining the related technical-functional characteristics.
- 3D modelling and bill of materials.
- Provide efficient solutions for the development of new products according to specific requests.
- Manage assigned projects: planning and checking work in progress.
- Interface with the corporate departments involved in the development of the project.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk Inventor 3D, Autocad
- Good knowledge of English language
- Be part of the technical and R&D department
- Classification and remuneration to be commensurate with previous experiences
- Working hours: full time of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday: 8.30-12.30 / 13.30-17.30
Location: Villafranca di Verona (VR)
Pursuant to current legislation, the job offer is intended to be extended to both sexes (Law 903/77).