SOVEMA’S LATEST SOLUTION
Sovema believes that there exist huge opportunities to be exploited in the industrial battery sector and has therefore made investments to expand its product line for this kind of applications and complete its portfolio.
SOVEMA is now offering new pieces of equipment which have been designed through a close partnership and collaboration with leading companies in industrial battery manufacturing. Among them, the new IPPL – Industrial Plate Production Linewhich produces positive tubular grids and plates.
This production line is comprised of two main units:
- The first unit is designed for grid die-casting, spine cropping, and spine gauntlet insertion;
- The second unit is designed for plate paste filling, bottom bar closing & welding, washing, and palletizing.
The main IPPL’s features are:
- A throughput up to 4 tubular plates/min;
- Filling of tubular grids up to a 630 mm length;
- Handling of both Antimony and Calcium lead alloys.