PRIVACY DISCLAIMER (CONTACT FORM)
(Last update: 16/12/2021)
Before proceeding with the processing of Your data, we provide the privacy notice by Sovema Group S.p.A. (hereinafter called ‘Company’), essential for the protection of Your personal data, according to the relevant legislation (EU regulation 2016/679 GDPR)
SOVEMA GROUP S.p.A. is the Company that processes Your data and, to legislation ends, is considered the Controller of data processing. In that role, it is responsible for guaranteeing the application of the organisational and technical actions needed and adapted to protect Your data. The Company’s registered office is located in Via Spagna, 13 – 37069 Villafranca di Verona (VR), Italy.
Personal data subject to processing
In particular, Sovema GROUP S.p.A. processes the following personal data:
- Personal identification data (name, surname)
- Contact data (email, telephone number)
- Professional data (Company, role, Country of origin)
Lawfulness and purposes of processing
The processing of the data has the following purposes:
- Execution of your specifical request (request of information or commercial offers)
- Delivery of monthly newsletter
- Delivery of informative material about the Company products (brochures etc.)
- Access to informative online material about company products (video, brochure etc.)
- Commercial communications through contact data
The data processing lawfulness for each of the purposes mentioned above lies in your specific and express consent freely expressed through a flag in the relevant contact form.
The provision of personal data is optional to achieve the purposes mentioned above. However, the eventual rejection implicates the missed execution of the requested service.
Modality of processing
We specified that the processing of Your personal data is realised with electronic tools in conformity to the privacy legislation. Therefore, the Company is committed to processing the data according to the statements in Chapter II (Principles) and Chapter IV (Controller and Processor) of the GDPR, complying with the purposes indicated above. The processing will be executed only by staff authorised and trained for the purpose in order to guarantee the necessary privacy and safety of the provided data.
The processing of personal data may consist of collection, registration, organisation, structure, conservation, editing, extraction, consultation, use, limitation, cancellation and destruction.
Period of Conservation of Your Data
The Company will keep your data for the necessary period to pursue the purposes mentioned above and for a period not exceeding five years. We also inform you that, in any moment, you wil l be able to revoke the given consent through unsubscription inside the communication or by sending the request to the address email@example.com.
Scope of data circulation
The provided data will be processed by:
- Controller’s employees, in their quality of processors and/or system administrators;
- Collaborators and suppliers who process data on behalf of the Controller, formally designated as Processors.
Your data could be communicated without your express consent to Institutions, Public Administration or Surveillance Authority for legislative purposes and in general to subjects legitimated by the law to request the data.
Transfers of data to third Countries
The personal data are stored in servers located inside the European Union. Some servers of third suppliers are situated in extra-European Countries.
The suppliers guarantee compliance to the provisions of Chapter V, Articlen 47 of GDPR Regulation (Binding Corporate Rules).
As interested, may exercise the following rights provided for by GDPR:
- (art.15) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning yourself and their copy in an intelligible form;
- (art.16) obtain the updating, rectification or integration of your data;
- (art. 17) request the erasure of your data, within the terms allowed by the law, or request that they are anonymised, as well as to revoke the consent for processing;
- (art.18) limit the processing, in case of violation, request for rectification or opposition;
- (art.20) request the portability of electronically processed data, provided based on consent or contract;
- (art.21) object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning yourself;
- (art.22) not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the profiling.
We also remind you that you can exercise the right to complain with the Supervisory Authority if you believe the processing violates the GDPR.
Please note that the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation.
We inform you that the Data Controller undertakes to respond to your requests at the latest within one month since receiving the request. This deadline may be extended by two months, if necessary, considering the complexity or number of requests received.
These rights can be exercised through a specific request to be sent to the email privacy @ sovemagroup.com.