- On-site building, mounting and testing of equipment for battery manufacturing.
- Creation of pneumatic and hydraulic circuits suitable for the construction of the equipment.
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of equipment at customers’ premises, in Italy and abroad.
- Average duration of the assignments: around 20-30 consecutive days
- Mechanical expert or equivalent degree
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical diagram reading
- Basic knowledge of the English language (A2 level)
- Independent and detail-oriented in the self-organization of the job
- Capable of handling priorities and flexible in organization
- Problem-solving oriented and ready to work under stressful conditions
- Good knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office suite
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad (around 100-150 days/year after the training period)
- Car-owner with B driving licence
- The resource will report to the Operations Department during the period on-site, and to the Field Service Department during the assignments abroad.
- Classification and remuneration to be commensurate with previous experiences
Location: Villafranca di Verona (VR)
Pursuant to current legislation, the job offer is intended to be extended to both sexes (Law 903/77).