(Information update: 25/05/2018)
The information below will be useful to understand:
- which are the subjects that process your data and how to contact them;
- how are your data analyzed and for what reason;
We hereby specify that all the personal data
Sovema Group S.p.A. it is the Company that processes your data and for the purposes of the law,
is considered Data Controller. In this capacity, it is
responsible for ensuring the application of the organizational and technical measures necessary and adequate for the protection of your data.
headquarters of the company are located in Via Spagna, 13 – 37069 Villafranca (VR), Italy.
that you will provide us will be processed in accordance with current legislation on privacy, so the
Company is committed to use them according to principles of correctness,
In particular, the Company collects, records, consults and generally treats personal and identifying data such as: name, surname, company name, role, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details for the service purposes requested by you (i.e. request for information, commercial offers or recruitment).
Retention period of your data
The Company will retain your data for a period of 24 months (2 years).
Transfer and access to your data
Your data may be made accessible for the aforementioned purposes:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers and / or system administrators.
– to judicial authorities, as well as those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data holders.
With reference to the data processed, the Company guarantees the possibility of:
- – obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their copy in intelligible form;
- – obtain the updating, correction or integration of your data;
- – request the cancellation of your data, within the terms permitted by law, or request them to be anonymized; -As an interested subject you may at any time exercise your rights or request clarifications by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. It is recalled that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation.