(Information update: 25/05/2018)
The information below will be useful for you to understand:
1. which are the subjects that process your data and how to contact them;
2. how your data are analyzed and for what purposes.
Sovema Group S.p.A. is the Company that processes your data and is considered the Data Controller for the purposes of the law. In this capacity, it is responsible for ensuring the application of the organizational and technical measures necessary and adequate for the protection of your data. The headquarters of the company is located in Via Spagna, 13 – 37069 Villafranca (VR), Italy.
We hereby specify that all the personal data that you provide will be processed in accordance with the current privacy laws and regulations, and that the Company is committed to use them according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency, in compliance with the purposes set forth below, collecting them to the extent necessary and exact for the treatment, using them only by authorized personnel trained for this purpose and in order to guarantee the necessary confidentiality of the information provided.
In particular, the Company collects, records, consults, and generally treats personal and identifying data such as: Name, Surname, Company Name, Position, Address, Telephone Number, E-mail Address, Bank and Payment details, only for purposes related to the requested services (i.e. request for information, commercial offers or recruitment).
Only with your specific consent, will the data be processed to send you via e-mail, mail and/or sms, and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications, and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Company, as well as surveys to detect the degree of satisfaction on the quality of the Company’s products and/or services.
Retention Period of Your Data
The Company will retain your data for a period of 24 months (2 years).
Transfer and Access to Your Data
Your data may be made accessible for the aforementioned purposes:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge, internal managers and/or system administrators.
- to judicial authorities, as well as those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data holders.
With reference to the data processed, the Company guarantees the possibility to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of any of your personal data, and their copy in intelligible form;
- obtain the update, correction or integration of your personal data;
- request the cancellation of your data, within the terms stipulated by law, or request to have them anonymized;
- object, totally or in partially, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of any of your personal data;
- limit data treatment in case of violation, request for rectification, or opposition;
- request the portability of electronically processed data, provided on the basis of consent or contract;
- withdraw your consent to the treatment of your data, if required.
As an interested subject you may at any time exercise your rights or request clarifications by sending an e-mail to privacy @sovemagroup.com.
It is recalled that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation.